Music 2.0 is coming on Android.
Apples all music features and capabilities will be available on Android and also it will allow an user to add music to their library for offline use.
Armed with classic new look ,features and millions songs, seems like this is going to give other music streaming services a tough competition .
– Search among millions of songs in the vast Apple Music catalogue.
– Add your favourite music to your Library and download to listen offline.
– Explore thousands of playlists in any genre, for any activity, handpicked by music experts.
– Get recommendations for playlists and albums based on the music you love.
– Dial in to dozens of radio stations, for any mood—and with unlimited skips.
– Hear the world’s best artists & DJs broadcasting on Beats 1, live or on-demand.
– Availability and features may vary by country.
– Membership automatically renews after trial.
Subscription is free for first three months only if you are new member. After that..
- Single user £9.99 /m.
- Family upto six users £14.99/m.
- Student user £4.99 /m.
Currently Apple music is available over 100 countries and serves well over 50 million people world wide.
Download Link : Google Play