ERROR_STACK_OVERFLOW 1001 (0x3E9)
Recursion too deep; the stack overflowed.
Probable Causes for error 1001
- Hardware Malfunctions
- Corrupted windows Registry.
- Software file got corrupted.
- Device driver issue.
- Scan your computer for viruses on a daily basis.
- Always beware of email attachments. It is recommended to run a virus check before you open any attachment.
- Run registry maintenance on a daily basis. I use AVG.
- Its better to run hardware test once in a while to check if they are performing well or not.
- Always buy and use full version software’s from authentic sources.
- Keep up to date software’s and device drivers.
- Always keep up to date your operating system.
To avoid having system errors , every user must keep up to date their Operating system, Software’s and Device drivers. Run registry maintenance and Hardware test every week. And also Virus scanning must be done on a daily basis.
Remember the more you take care of your computer the lesser issue you will face.
Source : Microsoft