It’s an annoying sometimes when you are in a hurry .. There is a way to remove the lock screen though.
- Click on cortana and type in the Search area regedit.
- Inside the registry editor navigate till the HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Policies\Microsoft\Windows
- Then select the Personalisation key and select New before choosing DWORD (32-bit) Value.
- Then select New Value #1 in the right-hand panel, and press F2 to rename it to NO LOCK SCREEN
- Then double click it, and change the value data to 1 and then click OK.
Then restart the computer and you should see NO lock screen.
P.s : Always keep track of your changes/modifications. Just in case .