How to disable your Computer’s USB ports so that no one can copy data through them. Use...Read More
Type Regedit on command prompt or Search area on task bar and then click on it. It will take you to Registry editor. locate HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows NT\Current Version\WinLogon. Find the key call...Read More
- Navigation Pane in Outlook moved to the left, how to send it back to the bottom?
- How to bookmark any website in Google Chrome?
- How to Unsend an e-mail in Microsoft Outlook?
- Uninstall or Disable Skype for Business from starting automatically
- Solved: The L2TP connection attempt failed because the security layer encountered a processing error during initial negotiations with the remote computer
Koo vs Twitter : India's new social media platform.
Started in India but available even in UK and other countries. Read the article to find out more 🐤 🐤 🐤 🐤
#socialmedia #technews #apps #networking #social
Safe Browsing, helps protect against the most common threats on the web: phishing, malware,and harmful downloads. Do you know how to enable the feature in Google Chrome?Prevention is crucial, read our article below for more information: https://www.cipher101.com/2021/02/04/how-to-enable-safe-browsing-in-google-chrome/ #Security #internet
Crypto-jacking is a process to access victims’ device to mine digital currencies and is classified as Cybercrime.
How does it spread? Could your machine be affected?
Find out more in the article below.
https://www.cipher101.com/2021/02/01/what-is-cryptojacking/#cryptocurrency #cryptotrading #technology #TechNews
#Microsoft #Teams #error