ERROR_UNRECOGNIZED_VOLUME 1005 (0x3ED)
The volume does not contain a recognized file system.
Probable Causes for error 1005
- Registry issue, possibly it has invalid or missing or damaged key value.
- Missing dll or exe files.
- Outdated software’s or device drivers.
- Virus attack.
- Update Operating system , device drivers.
- Delete junk files.
- Run registry maintenance. AVG can be a good option, you can use the any other software, there are plenty available in the internet.
- Run virus check.